In future, companies who can offer both partners adequate perspectives and career-entry opportunities within a modern personnel management scheme will be more successful in recruiting specialists and professional staff.
Since filling posts internally is usually subject to limitations, the exchange and support provided by a local network increase the chances of a partner being successful in finding a job within commuting distance.
Benefits for network partners include:
- enhancing visibility to professional and managerial staff looking for a position
- early awareness of interesting candidates
- support from the DCNN network (subject to a limited range of services depending on the capacity available), especially for academic posts
- strategic exchange within the regional network between research, industry and administration
- positioning as a family-friendly employer on the DCNN website
Above and beyond this, the DCNN co-operates specifically with associations, authorities and other networks in northern Bavaria who also want to help make the region an attractive place to live and work for professional and managerial staff and support dual career couples.
Partners of the Dual Career Network in northern Bavaria:
(click on the logos to find out more)